grendelsden.net

3.2.06

CSM / Eating For Two / Philly Zombie Crawl / News Blog

CSM: You can find two of my pieces in the newest issue of Cthulhu Sex Magazine, issue 23, volume II. This is a large issue focusing on the various members of the on-line community spookyART.com, which I am a member of. You can buy your copy at your local Barns and Noble bookstore or order it on-line at Shocklines.

Eating For Two: Just finished a new piece entitled Eating for Two. You can see a larger version by clicking onto the image located under the "NEW WORK" heading to your right.

Philly Zombie Crawl: I just finished up the logo and t-shirt design for the upcoming event Philly Zombie Crawl. You can go to the Portfolio Section to check them out. The website is currently under works.

News Blog: I have also changed the format of how I update this news section by using a blogging client now. It makes things a lot easier for me and hopefully you as well. In the near future it will also provide an RSS Feed. The old news has been republished in the previous post.

Followers