grendelsden.net

11.6.07

Wizard World Philadelphia

This upcoming Friday, Saturday and Sunday (June 15, 16, 17) I will be participating in the Artists Alley at Wizard World Philadelphia. You’ll find me at table number 1605-A pimping my swag which will include fine art prints, some limited edition Giclée Prints and copies of the limited edition book "The Problem with Mickey" which I did the cover for. I may also dig up some other swag I’ve worked on if I can find them. So stop on by and pay me a visit.

Also, one of my favorite models will be attending as well – Sally-Rouge. She’ll be lending a hand with the fine folks at the Philcon table. I haven’t officially asked her yet but I’ll see if I can drag her over to my table for a while and maybe have her sign a few prints of "What’s Cook'n", which she modeled for.

You can find information on ticketing, programming and more at the Wizard World Philadelphia web site.

See you there,

Dave


Followers