grendelsden.net

18.12.12

Office Down Time

From December 22nd to January 5th I will be performing an office system upgrade. This includes my work computer system and all of its software, wireless internet system, and most of the office itself. This is about three years overdue, and now has to be accomplished in order for me to better serve all of you, my clients.

I chose this time for obvious reasons - it falls during Christmas and New Years, of which sees the least amount of client work during the year.

For the most part I will not be performing any typical website maintenance or updates, graphics work, or promotional materials during this down time. I will also not be taking on any new work or rush jobs prior to the down time as I already have a full docket to wrap up beforehand. Obviously though if there is an emergency I will make every effort to get to it as soon as possible.

Once completed, I will be back in business and chugging away diligently as always.

I want to wish everyone a fantastic holiday season, whatever you may or not not celebrate, and that I truly appreciate each and every one of you and your patronage.

Followers