grendelsden.net

29.7.15

Grendel's Den Website Overhaul Coming

Hi everyone! Long time no post. I've been pretty busy for quite a while, and busy is good. But it has also kept me from updating my own website. Luckily the time to work on it has finally become available and I am starting the process of redesigning things. The current design is only about three years old, but some things have changed in regard to the direction of my work and services provided. So it's time to change things to reflect those changes (cue David Bowie's "Changes"). In the coming months I'll be working on that in between some other projects with the hope of having a nice and shinny new website launched by Fall. Obviously I'll announce when the new design goes live. As always, thanks for your years of support.

Best,
Dave

Followers